A critical component to a healthy life is nutrition. From birth, the intake of vital nutrients is essential to the growth and development of a healthy individual. Good nutrition, particularly in the first few years of life, is important in establishing and maintaining a good foundation that has implications on a child’s future physical and mental health, academic achievement, and economic productivity. Unfortunately, food insecurity and hunger is an obstacle that threatens that critical foundation in the United States and around the world.
Within our borders, more than one in 6 children do not know where their next meal is coming from and often go to bed hungry. In developing countries, nearly 40,000 children die everyday from malnutrition, starvation, and hunger-related diseases.
SO WHAT’S THE SOLUTION?
Can a grassroots effort of caring men, women and children (packaging and paying for this nutritious supplement) be the answer? The answer is YES!!
We want to help bring this opportunity to you. Let’s work together at eradicating starvation and hunger here and around the world. One person at a time.
This is the solution to stopping hunger and starvation:
BALANCED HIGH NUTRITION MEALS
Kids Care food packages reverse the starvation process, help restore health, and improve a child’s mental and physical alertness. Each package provides six nutritionally complete servings to feed the starving children around the world and the hungry here at home, all for the low cost of 25 cents per serving. The team for Kids Care, in association with internationally recognized nutritionists developed a food formula comprised of rice, fortified soy protein, vegetables, and essential vitamins & minerals. A macaroni and cheese dish has been developed, as well, for distribution to local food banks and pantries for the food insecure in the United States.
- Global Acceptance: Rice, a globally recognized staple, is used as the base.
- Protein Rich: Each package contains 66 grams (six 11 gram servings) of protein.
- Vegetables: Each package contains dehydrated vegetables.
- Vitamin and mineral fortified: Each serving contains 21 essential vitamins & minerals for a growing body.
- Multiple servings per package: One package provides six one-cup servings.
- Simple to Prepare: Boil package contents in water for twenty minutes.
- Long life: Each sealed package has a shelf life of three years.
You may belong to a volunteer group, such as a civic organization, youth group, or church group, and have a passion for serving the needs of others. Volunteers come together to package food. For 25 cents per meal you can work to eradicate hunger and starvation in the world today. Kids Care is ready to assist you in organizing a packaging event. For the Kids Care program to succeed, we need you!
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Give Your Time
- Visit a packaging site to develop the understanding of the program.
- Determine the level of interest in your organization or community.
- Set target goals for your new program
- Community groups to be involved
- Funding sources to be available
- Call us to arrange a packaging date.
- Spread the word about Kids Care by inviting us to make a presentation to your school, church, professional group, club or service organization.
Give of your financial wealth
Financial donations are a necessary part of the program and are always needed.
INTERESTED IN SCHEDULING A GROUP?
Contact us today and we’ll partner our resources and expertise with your efforts to make the greatest impact we can.